Thursday, April 26, 2007

On the Job...

As the semester wanes and my time in graduate school comes to an end (if I survive the next two weeks, which is somewhat debatable...) I am being trained in a new part of my organization in preparation for me to go full time.

The section in which I'm working right now deals directly with a government agency. I had no idea how not-stereotypes all those gummint stereotypes are.

Wow.

Well, at the very least I am getting the idea that I have job security: my boss comes by my office approximately twice a week now to mention that this is going to be a chunk of my duties when I go full time. I think he's getting a kick out of the fact that I'm staying-you must understand that every time he does this he has this almost-manic glee in his manner. It's actually pretty amusing :D

No comments: