Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Harry Potter 7

Well, I clearly owe everyone a good long entry or two on the wedding and honeymoon, but for now other business...
No, This Isn't A Spoiler. I can't, I heaven't read the whole book yet. I could have gotten it on the honeymoon, but we were having far too much fun doing other stuff so I chose not to. That, and I'd preoredered it at one of those discounted prices at a store in Fairfax before I realized it would come out during our honeymoon. Sigh.
I must, however, point out one irony, and this is towards the beginning and not a major plot point, so don't worry: exactly one week after my own wedding out comes a book which features a wedding whose color scheme is purple, gold, and white.
For those who may not have attended our wedding or not been involved, I offer the following picture of Super Thin Husband Man and I:
Edited to add: Just for the record, while we had a fabulous photographer, this is one of the pictures my friends took. I have not received Kristen's pictures yet, though there is a teaser....

4 comments:

Grendel said...

As a member of the irony police, I'm not sure that's ironic, just coincidental. . . :)

Congratulations again, though I can't imagine what would've prevented you from reading the book. I was disappointed to see I guessed the ending wrong, but ah well.

Vika said...

Well, more ironic might be that I SWEAR my best friend's family, all nine of her siblings etc., are dead ringers for the Weasleys. Their house is fun :D

Vika said...

Except not as much red hair.

Vika said...

And I would think you would be far more disappointed to have guessed the ending correctly....