Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Final Countdown begins!!!

It's currently 9:48am EDT. 75 hours 12 minutes until our WEDDING!!!!

It's finally getting to the point where I can transition from worrying about the color of the flowers in the bouquet and whether there's enough of the silly plastic grapevine for the centerpieces to...

OUR WEDDING IS IN 75 HOURS and...10 MINUTES!!!

Today is my last day of work, and between the fact that I'm already excited and my coworker's baby shower this afternoon, I don't imagine it will be my most productive day....

75 hours and 9 minutes.

Tonight we have to get the programs written, though we can't print them until we have the music finalized and we are probably finalizing that tomorrow. We also have to do seating arrangements and place cards and table descriptions tonight. This was supposed to be finished last weekend, but eh, things happen......

75 hours and 8 minutes...

O My Goodness. We're Getting Married!!!!!!

Yayyyyy!!!

2 comments:

Grendel said...

Heh. I think (if my math is right, though I suck at that) that is is still early congratulation, but regardless, congratulations.

:)

Vika said...

Thank you!!!