Friday, August 3, 2007

By all that's holy, have some sense!

These people must be wealthy. That's all I can figure. Why, otherwise, would you attempt to repopulate certain small countries all on your own, and how would you also have the freedom to school them in your probably crazy ways while you do it???

Now, I know I come from a large family, but there are large families and then there are people who like to imitate rabbits. Which are prey animals, and not really known for their cunning except when it comes to finding ways to steal from people's gardens. I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Grendel said...

*Insert it's not a clown car comment here*

:)

Vika said...

No kidding. And they only have two sets of twins--that means she's been pregnant at least 15 times. Leave her alone for five minutes, man, give it a rest!

Grendel said...

Well, all the soylent green has to come from somewhere. . .

Vika said...

EEEEeeeeeewwwwww...but I shoulda seen that one coming.