Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sigh.

I have made a not-so-novel discovery: I have friends of many different types, and getting tham to all happily share one space is like herding cats. Several of them, while being perfectly fine with me, are downright rude to each other sometimes. See, as with any group of people forced to spend large amounts of time together, there are feuds that go back YEARS between a few of these people.

Unfortunately my wedding has been a situation where normal boundaries of friendship circle have been crossed. I say 'unfortunately' because I am aware that this has causde more than passing tensions amongst said group of friends. This saddens me a bit because I kind of hoped that people would see this as an opportunity to see the good sides of the others, and although I know that goes against the nature of most people, I have an extremely stubborn optimistic streak I just can't seem to get rid of.

Please, for your own sake as well as my sanity/guilt capacity, Please try to get along for a little while at least?

Thank you. Believe me, when this is all behind us we will all be happier if we try to have a good time.

No comments: