Thursday, July 5, 2007

Nine days to go....

Happy Fourth of July to all, I hope you were able to enjoy your day off, and that you aren't too...tired...to deal with being back to work today!

Anyway, Nine Days to Go Until one of the biggest events in my life.


Other big events of note:

1) Being born. I rate this fairly high on the scale of important life events. Thanks Mom and Dad :D

2) Various firsts: first solid food, first walk, first year with no hospitalizations, little things like that.

3) Education firsts: first day of school, first detention, graduation from grade school, graduation from high school, graduation from college, graduation from graduate school.

4) Living abroad.

5) Well, lots of things that won't get listed here...

6) The next major thing: Super Thin Man and I are getting married in 9 days.

My most recent obsession is that we are finally close enough to The Big Event for me to check the weather report for that day. You see, I am hoping against hope and praying to any divine force that will assist for a relatively sunny day in the 70s with low humidity that day. Ahem. We are talking about Washington DC in the middle of July, where the average temperatures are 86* for the high and the humidity is often around 60% or higher with a good chance of thunderstorms. I am basically asking for a miracle.

No comments: