Friday, February 9, 2007

Random Car Incidents.

So, the question is...how exactly does one get a compact car into such a situation where it is stuck between hitting the car you are trying to parallel park behind or doing some elaborate curb jumping while scraping the meter you are trying to park next to....which happens to be out of service, but through this whole thing you don't know that...in order to get into (and then out of...which was markedly simpler) the space? I don't know either. But I hope it never happens again. And the great irony is I parallel parked perfectly...on the left side of a one way street...in the second space I found. Apparently I'm in backwards land today. Sigh.

Edited to add: For the record, the cars in front and behind were never so much as touched...but the sidewalk was well used.

No comments: