Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WTF!??!

I have worked at my current office in various jobs for over 2 1/2 years at this point. I started as an intern during grad school and gradually worked up to full time beginning last August. During that time I'm sure I've had bad days, but I've also tried to be a decent worker.

As a result, when I was hired full time I was moved from a desk in an office with a window to a cubicle without a door. Luckily there was still sunlight. Apparently this made sense.

Now, with 3 1/2 weeks until my final day here (13 days I will actually be required to be in this office...) they are moving me again.

To one of the smallest cubicles in the office, with no window, sandwiched between an intern and an administrative assistant.

"Thank you for all the hard work Vika, we really appreciate the time you've spent here!!"

No comments: