Friday, March 7, 2008

Sigh

I miscounted.

After Today, I have 15 days more of being in this office.
23 Calendar Days until my last day.

I'm going to have to take my office orchids home much sooner, though. With this awful new cubicle I'm now occupying they only have office lighting, no natural light.

I'm trying though - I printed out a number of photographs and pictures to try to brighten things up...and distract people walking by so they look at the pictures, not me.

I'm not an exhibit in the zoo, people.

3 comments:

College Glassblower said...

sorry love... i hope they aren't too bad!

Vika said...

Eh - the admin assistant is not too bad except she's always either clearing her throat or on the phone - loudly.

Sigh.

20 more days. 14 more business days.

College Glassblower said...

argh...